Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What to write, What not to write

I have decided to post something to just get started. Every time I have a thought, even before it transforms into words, the topic becomes obsolete. Thus this post is my first with no definite thought in mind. Recently I did couple of things which I didn't even think I would do couple of months ago. One is sky diving (tandem jump). Its definitely worth experiencing once in a life time. The first few seconds after the jump is something that you can only experience in those first few seconds. Lately I have been feeling that fear of fear has been creeping into me with age. But this experience made one thing clear. I am only afraid of suspense, while falling through those hollow tubes of darkness (Noah's arc) or during the high speed shaky-forward-reverse ride in darkness (Mummy ride in Universal studios). When you jump from 2 miles above earth on a clear day, everything is there to see and gravity eventually brings you back home. Its time to end this post as my thought flow is out of sync with my word flow. As for the second thing that I did, it will be another post another day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that having a "blog only when drunk" policy will remove the filter and make your blogs more scandalous(and hence more interesting).

dakalti said...

raghu, then my posts wont be that frequent or should i say there wont be any then:)